Juan Fernandez-Barquin has always been a leader when it comes to our local community and making sure our voice is heard all the way in the capital. Since 2018, he has been representing Miami-Dade in Tallahassee, Florida. With an extensive background in economics and politics, Barquin always makes sure his constituents come first.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Florida International University
- Juris Doctor, American University College of Law, Washington, D.C.
- Belen Jesuit Preparatory School Alumni Delegate
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce Leadership Miami graduate
- Hearing and Speech Center of Florida, Chairperson, Board of Directors
- Adjunct Professor, Miami-Dade College
Barquin is also a practicing attorney; when he’s not in court or in the office, you can always find him by una ventanita.